1. ACCEPTANCE CONDITIONS
- The display of items for sale on the website is only an invitation to treat.
- By completing and submitting the electronic order form (or proceeding through the ‘checkout process’) the buyer is making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. Neither submitting an electronic order form or completing the checkout process constitutes our acceptance of your order.
- The price, unless stated in the Order, does include the Seller’s costs of transporting the Goods to the Site.
- Due to the high fluctuation of prices of the goods we supply, prices can vary.
- DELIVERY CHARGE:
• Less than €30.00 → €6.99
• More than €30.00 → FREE DELIVERY
- Orders need to be placed at least 1 (one) day before the expected delivery.
- The order should contain Name, Contact Number and Address.
- THE ORDERS CAN BE PLACED BY:
- Orders placed by phone or email: cash only at the time of delivery.
- Orders placed by website: card only.
- The payment should be made before the goods are released to the customer.
5. SHIPPING INFO
- Deliveries will be made from 7 am to 1 pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- It is reasonable to expect that deliveries will be made within one-hour of the time agreed.
- Occasionally unforeseen circumstances such as vehicle malfunction can occur and is outside of Vernon Catering’s control. The driver can only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for the delivery to be checked and signed. If this cannot be done the driver will need to load the products back to the van and make the delivery at a more convenient time.
6. ISSUES AND RETURNS
- Customer must check the order while the driver is present.
- The driver should be notified of any missing items at the time of delivery.
- A note is to be made of the missing item on the delivery docket and it has to be signed.
- Customers must report any issue with delivery on the same day to the office on 01-707 2364.
- If the answering machine is on, a voice message is to be left clearing stating the name and phone number for contact.
- No complaints regarding missing items will be accepted after the order is accepted and signed.
- Any returns should be made to the driver at the time of delivery.
7. USE OF INFORMATION
- All information supplied by either party to the other party shall be treated as confidential and shall not be used for any purpose other than completing Order. Any written material or drawings supplied by either shall remain their copyright material and shall not be copied or used for any purpose other than completing the Order.